Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speedball- Lakenheath area?

Andrew111

Sep 25, 2012
Been stationed at lakenheath for almost a year now and I have only seen fields that are for the rental/casual crowd. Couldn't hold in the PB bug anymore.. and was wondering if anyone was in this area. Haven't been able to find any walk-on fields that will allow your own gear that isnt 3+ hours away.

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
Northwold combat paintball has an supair walk on the first Sunday of every month bud really good fun one on the 7th ,

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
northwold is about a 25 minute drive from lakenheath

you also have the option of 3 holes at wisbeach for woodsball really nice guys when I played there thats about 15 minutes more travel time
skirmish at necton thats about a 30-40 minute drive for you
and there is one near cambridge way but cant think of the name they do supair and woodsball but not been myself

Last edited:

Lee22

Apr 7, 2012
There's apocalypse, but their field is still in the process of being built. They have a few bunkers and the field is probably about half the size of a regulation millenium field. I've been playing with London Impact for about 4 months now down at Combat U.K. in Basildon. Then theres bricketwood but i think they are on a hiatus with wether or not they're staying open. So the pickings are slim around here. If you're interested, im sure my guys wont mind if you come train with us but we wont start back up till january or so.

darkfirepheonix

Paintball/Electronics Tech
Dec 5, 2011
Ipswich
i am currently looking for new players for The EsseX BoyZ paintball team for the F5's tourny starting in February (tourny is in colchester. we train at gunsmoke paintball in hadleigh suffolk atm. but they have planing permission in for a site in layer wood colchester where formula5's will move to once the site is approved

Reactions: wiggles01

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Nacton is your best bet
Pm crawler on here and look our for the unwanted teams as I am sure they have some US guys on the team that are stationed in Suffolk / Norfolk too
Or we are based at Colchester so pm Donk for more info as we play the southern masters at bricket wood and train where we can
W

Last edited:
Reactions: darkfirepheonix

darkfirepheonix

Paintball/Electronics Tech
Dec 5, 2011
Ipswich
forgot about the unwanted guys. they play at skirmish (woodbridge) right? John Green is the go to guy for them i believe