Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spire SF, playing pants

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
A few things that aren't getting used any more are up for sale.

Firstly the Spire Exalt SF with rain lid. I bought this at Round 4, put it on for half a day and then never used it since. Reason I bought it was because I didn't have a rain lid and this was the best thing I could acquire in the time that I had.
- £SOLD

Secondly some Empire Contact pants in XL. These pants are in overall great condition, the only issue is the light orange staining to the Empire logo on the left leg (down to **** paint). Slight bobbling around the button up, other that they're in near enough perfect condition. Absolutely no tears.
- £45

Thirdly some Planet Eclipse Elusion Distortion pants in XXL. Overall fantastic condition, barely worn really. Comes with original packaging and all the padding inserts you get when you buy them new. Slight bobbling here and there. Absolutely no tears.
- £SOLD

Please note I wear Size Large pants usually and both of the above pants fit me. I'm also 6'4 and they have nice length on them, especially the PE.

I'll be at the Skirmish Mansfield walk on on the 9th of November, if you'd like to pick up/view. I'm based on Burton/Derby area if you'd like to pick up/view.
Other than that all prices inc postage with a tracking number. If you want them next day you pay the additional amount.
Fees must be picked up by the buyer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: dogking