Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sponsor Rodeo Robbo

Sinister

Jun 2, 2010
"Rodeo Pete Robbo" stayed on the bull for 37secs - very stylish and fun to watch
Now that's irony..

Sinister said:
As for Robbo.. I heard a rumour he used to work the door at one of my locals so I'm gonna slap a nice 37 second bet (you know, one of those bets that doesn't involve me paying any money to play with :) ) on him riding the bull. Saying that, if he manages that long I reckon he deserves a whip round for £100..
It's in http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?138969-Fed-Cup-Logistics :p

But I'm happy to throw a score in come Friday. Gutted I missed seeing it!

G

Gassy

Loving the pic where your neck has been removed and your head is attached directly to your shoulders :eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Loving the pic where your neck has been removed and your head is attached directly to your shoulders :eek:

Hmm, when I saw that pic, I honestly thought it had been Photoshopped in some way to make me look like some sort of no-neck Neanderthal ...... unfortunately for me, there was no Photoshopping going on but it was pure G force compressing my neck into one tenth its normal size ... that's my excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it :)

Hmmm, the things we do for charity ... :rolleyes: