The Home Of European Paintball

Spurdog - Demo Squad - Anyone know him?

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Hi guys

I've been trying to get hold of Spurdog but it seems to be Mission Impossible to get him! I've sent PMs, emails, tried calling his store, signed up on his team's forums - but nothing.

If anyone knows him personally, please can you get him to get in contact with me - I am starting to twitch and getting those worried feelings in my fat belly!

All I am wanting to know is if he has posted the marker as nothing arrived today. I don't mind delays, but I hate not being kept up to date, especially when I need the marker by the weekend, and if he hasnt posted it yet, he only has tomorrow to do it.

Cheers guys!

James

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Im sure its fine mate im on the same team as him and i know it can be a nightmare to get hold of him sometimes! ive left my phone in the work van but should be getting it back around 9 tonight so ill give him a buzz at home to give him a nudge for you mate.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
If he doesn't get in contact with me before the end of today, I am starting to assume he is ripping me off.
He has had ZERO communication with me since he took my money on Sunday.
He agreed to post it on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday and would send me tracking details. Nothing has materialised.

I've sent him messages on here.
I've sent him messages on his team forums ( http://demolition-squad.proboards.com/index.cgi ).
I've signed up on his team forums and posted a thread asking for him to get in contact.
I've called the number on his ds-paintball.com website many, many times and noone answers.
I've looked up his domain name, called the number on his whois record - line is dead.
I've emailed about 4 different email addresses for him, no reply.

He hasn't been on these forums since 11am on Sunday 15th Jan however he was on his team forums yesterday @ 7.33pm (in fact, he was on it several times yesterday).

Lettuce, I know he is a team mate but this is getting out of hand. Having ZERO contact is unforgivable.

Please get him to call me ASAP - he has my mobile number in the message I sent him with my address.

We had an agreement, which he has broken without so much as an email to let me know. I am furious.

IF it does arrive today, then I will issue an apology - but I very much doubt it will.

Last edited:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
Just so you all know, Mick has read my message I sent him yesterday - so he KNOWS I want him to contact me.
screenshot.24.jpg
screenshot.23.jpg
screenshot.26.jpg

The only conclusion I have, is that he has obtained money by deception and has ripped me off. He's read my message and could have responded which would have stopped all of this nonsense, so the only thing I can think of he that he actively has set out to con me out of £265.

Even his team mates are telling him to contact me ASAP as he is making Demolition Squad look ****.

I have printed out the thread and all evidence to go to the police and also take him to court using Money Claim Online.

He is even an "Official Creed Tech" - put it this way, Kristey from Vanguard knows who he is - so unless he wants me to also tell them he is a con artists and lose any business relationship with Vanguard, then I suggest he makes contact with me TODAY.

** I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME TODAY **

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I can't get hold of him mate, I've called with no joy and sent messages. Still waiting to hear back! I would say I'd give you your money back and get the cash from him but I just cat afford it at the mo. obviously I hope he does get in contact and gets this sorted out toady.

Last edited: