Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spyder fasta loader

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
looks ok to me, only first hand accounts will tell (and not ones off pbreview)
There is a good chance it will be a flop purely because simple minded people will dissmiss it for being kingman and because its cheap.... :p or it could just be ****e.

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Looks like a spinoff of the Ricochet...

-Will
Read somewhere that Ricochet were involved in designing or making it for Kingman.

Thing is, if it's light, tuff, reliable and will shoot a constant 15BPS then it may well be worth getting.
Apart from messing about do we really need a hopper capable of shooting 30+ bps?

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
looks ok to me, only first hand accounts will tell (and not ones off pbreview)
There is a good chance it will be a flop purely because simple minded people will dissmiss it for being kingman and because its cheap.... :p or it could just be ****e.
tis very true, like me for example, instantly said it was crap, without tryin it, because its made by kingman (and because its called the fasta loader, which is the gayest name ever :D) but if it can keep up its worth it :eek:

but i do have a feeling it will just be ****e :D

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
mmm i dont see why u can slate it until you have tried it,

btw what hopper can i get for under £50??? cos the spyda actually looks promising

discuss

hehe
Second hand eggs won't let you down. Try to get one with the battery mod though to relive stress on doors. That or go that little bit extra and get a second hand reloader or vlocity.