Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder pump?!?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Ahhh jb weld. Yeah I saw people had used that before but as the site I work weekends uses infernos thought I would give it a try and got lucky.

Wish I had the tools and skill to make a pumpmag. Very cool.

Bukko89

Nov 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth
All extremely good advice and tips. Thank you!!! Would love something like that pumpmag. Maybe oneday eh.
Will get on the hunt for something to pump then.
Whats the best place to buy pump handles/rods etc?? found loads in the U.S not so many here.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I'm cutting half the top tube off mine and have tapped the rear of the bolt so I can attach two brass pump arms to the rear. PVC over the barrel like a phantom. If this works and feels 75% there I'll jb weld some guide rods to the body where the upper and lower tubes meet and put some springs over the top which will ride in the wooden pump handle which will either cover or replace the pvc.

If not I'll be hunting for a trilogy undercocking kit but they are getting scarce.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Nice one GeeTee, milling the rail is probably out of the realms of DIY for most of us mere mortals though.
We still have all the AGD dimensions for pumpmag milling - Renie machined my rail for me

Not as difficult as it looks ;)

My Pumpmag's changed a lot since that picture was taken - I'll post an update later

Last edited:
Reactions: Canon Fodder

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'm cutting half the top tube off mine and have tapped the rear of the bolt so I can attach two brass pump arms to the rear. PVC over the barrel like a phantom. If this works and feels 75% there I'll jb weld some guide rods to the body where the upper and lower tubes meet and put some springs over the top which will ride in the wooden pump handle which will either cover or replace the pvc.

If not I'll be hunting for a trilogy undercocking kit but they are getting scarce.
If you can find an ASA adaptor plug for the Spyder front block it could be drilled and threaded to accept a pump mounting rod.

Something like this maybe? http://www.ebay.com/itm/K-C-female-1-8th-npt-to-male-ASA-thread-adapter-new-/121544331903

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Was fiddling again today and forgot to mention in earlier posts that you do have to cut down the inferno valve pin to the same length as spyder one. Forgot I cut it