Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spytrigger (pumphandle for my Semipump)

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Here my newest construction made for my Semipump:

Cause it´s not 100% finished there is no vid, Need some fiberglas first !!!

I go try explain the function of the Spytrigger: First move pull the Trigger and the bolt-locking gets unlocked after it moves more backwards to open the breach. After reach the endposition release Trigger and it´s done !!! If you use two fingers one at the gasline and one on the Trigger you will have an easy cocking. I get this idea cause of watching my favorite Wintersport Biathlon and the different cocking Systems they got on the rifles, may we will see the Spytrigger -System there in future !?!?!? cocking with one finger and not with one of the triggerhand should help cock and shoot faster with less movements !!!

Bukko89

Nov 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth
Absolutely love this!! crazy but looks ace. If its not too hard to cock with one/two fingers then works perfect. Guessing your going for a matched barrel to stop your balls falling out??

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
So i tested onfield at the chronystation but the connetion between bolt and Spytrigger broke cause to weak !!!

Here some pics of the upgraded(repaired) Spytrigger:

I will go fiberglas all together so the bolt and nuts are fixed too. I go try make a fresh vid next gameday !!!

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Thanks, yes this one would make it more comfortable but the force you Need(like lift a snickers with one finger) to pull is that low so the 2mm isn´t sharp !!!

Here i made a plan for the Winterpause:
I got some cockerparts in my storage so i thought about building the Spytrigger 2.0 or i go call it the Spypneutrigger !?!?!?
So you will have simple button which you push for open and relase for Close the breach. Not shure which of my many markers i should use for but i think some quit spooler + the new Spytrigger would be a killer pump !!!
Need to think about a nice compact Setup for 3-Way, RAM and LP-Reg. want it more Slim than a cocker front block !!!

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
So i had another look into my marker storage !

1st i thought use a Spooler(E1) as Basement:

2nd think this is it, use my E99 install the RAM behind the bolt in the upper tube and using a smaller LP-Reg. than on Picture that fits under the Barrel. Build a Frontgrip for the 3-Way button(Trigger) should be an easy Job !!!

After i´m done i also could build a Special linkage arm so it turns into "Spycocker" but this is more Project for the future but it should be very easy to build:

Hope you understand my plan !?!?!? ;)