Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAR WARS fORCE AWAKENS Contains ####SPOILERS####!!!!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Well, I was picturing a hotter storm-cougar than that to be honest. Maybe they can go all soft-focus like they did on Carrie Fisher.
Just out of interest, would anyone have really minded if they had used a different chick for Old-Leia? I for one would have been fine with a stand-in. Someone with, you know, a nicer face, body and mental state. Catherine Zeta Jones maybe, or Famke Jansen. I love me some Famke Jansen...

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Lets face it Carrie Fisher was a complete animal back in the 70s and 80s. She partied hard and now its catching up with her. MASSIVELY.. and while we're here lets get someJennifer Laurance storm trooper action too.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Whether the movie is good or bad is totally secondary to the amount of cash they can make from selling Star Wars EVERYTHING to idiots.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
to the average movie-goer I think whether the movie is good or bad is probably primary...
..making money ain't no crime either, and it's not like the 'idiots' would save their money if there wasn't Star-Wars merchandise to buy...

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Did no one else notice that poe and finn were able to escape WITHOUT breathing apparatus in the TIE figher, despite the fact that they are not sealed units? hence why all TIE fighter pilots wear the masks and have tubes etc? they would have died straight away.
So many plot holes in the whole movie that spoiled it for me, to be honest.

I expected such a good film, rather than a direct copy. You can 'hark back to the old days' without completely copying the original script.
There were good aspects, don't get me wrong, but it could have been so much more!

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
People moaning that Kylo Ren was a kid who didn't look threatening are missing the whole point of his character. His whole 'thing' is that he's a kid and a messed up wannabe, far away from the finished product of Sith badass. Him and Rey were fantastic characters and brilliantly played.

Not a faultless movie by a long shot but I thought it was brilliantly entertaining. I went in with subdued expectations but came away very satisfied. Saw it a second time and still enjoyed it.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
H, I loved how they played Kylo Ren's character. Did messed up kid thing really well. Was really well reflected in his sabre too.