Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

starting out

john26d

Mar 29, 2014
Ive only just started playing. Been to 8 or 10 of walk on days, only to find that im getting out gunned. So ive decided to upgrade, As i am looking to get seriously into the sport. Does anyone have any names of any decent tournament markers?

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
for 600 you can most markers 2nd hand at your next walkon ask the other players to see their markers so you can get a feel for them and then make your own personal decision

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
£600 will go a long way, particularly in the classifieds on second hand ones

Consider not putting it all into the gun.
I usually tell people that aluminium / steel cylinders are the hat value for money, give sufficient air capacity for anything but the worst air guzzlers, are not always such a weight saving and most of the time you won't get a 4500psi air fill

However with your budget you could go to a fibre wrap cylinder as well. The real benefit of these is shape & size enabling you to perfect the ergonomics for you and balance your gun

Where are you based,where do you play etc?
Check this out and find the nearest shop to you, or nearby to somewhere you visit
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zdRfWqkdmKGw.kbddocq_JqUY

Chat with the guys at the walkon and ask to hold or possibly try their gun on the range, visit a shop and check out what they have
Take your time before spending that kind of money

john26d

Mar 29, 2014
i live in the south east, play at holmbush, Thanks for the help guys. will let you know what marker and cylinder i find