Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

starting walk ons at skirmish northampton

gazzafoz

Gaz
Jul 3, 2013
Luton
Been given a semi green light to start organising walk ons at the skirmish central northampton site (5min drive from santa pod) To gain an idea of interest is this something people would like to get involved in? Teams, newbies and vets welcome. Just want to guage interest to see what kind of numbers to cater for and if there are any ideas or questions? Paint prices and dates tbc but would run with other site walk on prices.

jetter10

Sep 19, 2014
Exeter, Devon
just out of curiousity, how much is a walk on up there? my local down here in the wouthwest does a monthly walk on for 2000 ball + air + lunch, coffee and tea for £65

_d4Mn_

Mar 26, 2017
Corby
Been given a semi green light to start organising walk ons at the skirmish central northampton site (5min drive from santa pod) To gain an idea of interest is this something people would like to get involved in? Teams, newbies and vets welcome. Just want to guage interest to see what kind of numbers to cater for and if there are any ideas or questions? Paint prices and dates tbc but would run with other site walk on prices.
Mate, are you talking about Steve Collins' site on Dungee road? I use to play there once in a month but mostly with rental players. If anyone is interested just let me know, Steve is a very nice man, easy to negotiate with and would be happy to see any own-gunners there.

If anyone is interested let me know, would be good to play with the same people there rather than with rentals all the time.

The last time I played with own-gunners was 2 months ago, £45 / 1500 paintballs.