Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stop goggles steaming up..

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
believe it or not the thing i found that works for us fat, hairy sweaty people is called sex wax.

It is used by surfers and when lightly applied to a lens it does not distort vision, but does prevent the build up of moisure.

The other option, is hours of CV work to get healthier and fitter so that the problem isn't there in the first place.:eek:

A Dinnie Ken

it is what it is - GioGoi
Aug 24, 2008
Inverness, Scotland.
Code:
i dont think i would do that tbh, not sure if it will take the thermal coating off or not
Not to sure i play ice hockey aswell thats where i got the idea from because players that have helmits with the lenses use shower jel on them and seems to do the trick but not sure about them being thermal, But i havnt needed to try yet :cool: my events dont steem up :)

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
cant say i've ever had a decent goggle/lense system fog up unless the lense is damaged! be careful when u wash them!

there is a treatment used for scopes and binoculars, we used it at skirmish, called "cat crap" very good stuff!

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
Just be carefull when puting sex wax and cat crap >.< into ur lence beucase if u leave clumps it may fall into ur eye then ur ****ed so be carefull :D