Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stripped screw

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
On my cocker...

The gripframe screw by the trigger somehow got stripped, I applied little force and it got stripped. :confused: Anyway, can someone enlighten me how to get it out? Thanks a bunch, guys. :)

stripped screws

there are a few things you could try.
this frist i heard of recently of the internet, simple locktight your allne key into the scew, let it sit long enough for it to harden all the way and thentry and uncrew it. just pull the 2 apart when done and clean the locktight off the allen key
the second if the quick dirty way, cut the head off the screw (careful not to mar up your frame) and then pull the grip off and use some kind of wrench to grab onto the threads and unscrew it.

-TC

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Hmm.

See, since within the trigger guard, I wouldn't be to unscrew it. But, maybe it would loosen it up so I could it out... Thanks, man. Going to try it sometime today.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Burred Screw

On my cocker...

The gripframe screw by the trigger somehow got stripped, I applied little force and it got stripped. Anyway, can someone enlighten me how to get it out? Thanks a bunch, guys.

Another way would be to cut a slot in the damaged head of the screw and use a regular screwdriver to remove it
And when you have done all that invest in some stainless steel screws so when you fell the urge to twist the screw it will stand a little more force.

Mark
UK Cougars