The Home Of European Paintball

stuart grieve is trustworthy - I Changed the thread title : Robbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
Edit : OK, this is Robbo talking here, what follows is a post by somebody who is talking out of his ass, from what I can discern, this Grieve guy has acted 100% responsibly whereas this guy Nutz is appropriately named and has been subsequently banned for his bullsh!t claims.

Ok heads up this user is in my opinion untrustworthy, his name on these boards is stuart grieve,
he sold a marker to my 15 year old nephew, which i paid £240.00 via paypal, it was a ego, the marker arrived and the solenoid was fubar, my nephew contacted the member and he offered to fix it for free, if we returned it, which we did via royal mail recorded delivery, the item was confirmed delivered by the post office, but stuart did not sign for it, and we waited and waited until we wrote a legal letter which he responded to by phone, and promised to sort it out, no further calls back as promised were made by him, so now i gotta travel down to southampton to take this blagger to court, i hope he has a good solicitor. So buyers beware, he sells markers to minors, he sells defective kit, then ****ing rips you off when he cant keep up his end of the deal, like i said buyers beware this guy is in my opinion untrustworthy, mods or admins maybe we should have a name and shame section and if we do, can you move this there, thanks nutz – team s.w.a.t.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Nutz,

I know him well and believe this must be a big misunderstanding. I'll call him immediately and get back to you as soon as I know more.

-Will

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Okay, I've just talked to Stu and the reason behind the parcel not being signed for at his end is that delivery was not even attempted. He's been up to his local sorting office (as the area in which he lives is small) and the parcel could not be tracked their either.

As you may or not be aware from other discrepancies that have arised on these boards due to packages failing to be delivered, Royal Mail can often be accountable. The item being marked as confirmed delivered means **** all.

Stu should be phoning you shortly to sort the mess out. Please discontinue from badmouthing him on this (along with any other) forum, as I can account for him as being a respectable and trustworthy trader.

Will Goodwin
Freekz

Paintball_Mad

Element
Apr 29, 2007
Dorset
i cant agree with Will more he is a very trust worthy guy and im sure there was just a simple miss understanding somewere

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Furthermore, up to the point of the marker arriving at Stu's house, it is your responsibility. If you chose inadequate postal insurance that does not cover the value of the marker, the blame cannot be placed upon Stu and it is absurd that you are contemplating taking him to court when the blame lies in your hands.

swattitch

team swat
Apr 3, 2007
birkenhead, wirral
www.myspace.com
Furthermore, up to the point of the marker arriving at Stu's house, it is your responsibility. If you chose inadequate postal insurance that does not cover the value of the marker, the blame cannot be placed upon Stu and it is absurd that you are contemplating taking him to court when the blame lies in your hands.
i know that insurances were taken out but because the package has been recorded as delivered the insurance is now void i think. :confused: but anyways hopefully this gets sorted because josh is gunless as he sold his previous gun to obtain the money for the ego:( thanks to those that are trying to help;)

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
i know that insurances were taken out but because the package has been recorded as delivered the insurance is now void i think. :confused: but anyways hopefully this gets sorted because josh is gunless as he sold his previous gun to obtain the money for the ego:( thanks to those that are trying to help;)
Recorded Delivery requires a signature, and if there is no signature then Royal Mail cannot guarantee that it was delivered. By entering the tracking number onto their website you can see the signature (if present).

Also, I believe standard Recorded Delivery insures the package up to £34. It costs more to insure the item beyond this.

-Will

Status
Not open for further replies.