The Home Of European Paintball

stuart grieve is trustworthy - I Changed the thread title : Robbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I feel sorry for Swattitch, he's been pretty much ok throughout, whereas this other guy has just shown himself to be a bit of a cnut. And one with pretty appaling communication.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
for the thick peeps, epoch means a new beginning, ok banned cause cannon fodder grammer was the same as mine, challenged the ip thing got called a **** mu ip is
cannon foder = ip = 82.24.40.210

my ip = 86.133.156.145

you the public is what ????????????? licking the buuum hole or what judging this leader of what ?????????????

facists
how do you know cannon fodders IP? :confused: (real Q. not taking the piss)

-james

swat epoch

Banned
Aug 2, 2007
my team

Yeah,

Tbh mate you can say all this stuff, and think it whatever but in the end your just representing your team :rolleyes:
are what 101% behind this team, no rep, but hey we have opinions, and yeah we dont bull. read this **** as it is , whilst its still on here, i speed type, i dont do gramma, other than the call i made to robbo, who did what, bully me on the phone, called me a ****, then accused me of being a english (exam) plick, we all speed type, i work on multiple forums, make mistakes, we got banned for what, coz = (because) robbo cant accept the fact he ****ed up, with the anger management, pick a new mentor mate, you ar eway beyond net skills, my guys are hooked in to this, read this anyway you like and dont threaten me with violence

swat epoch

Banned
Aug 2, 2007
cannon fodder

is a real person, he frequents swat and heard of this problem, he acted on his own, the initial thread said ip, i questioned it, then was banned, his name is carl, he rang me after being banned, i could not offer any solution as i was banned

Rich ECI

London ECI.
Nov 10, 2006
are what 101% behind this team, no rep, but hey we have opinions, and yeah we dont bull. read this **** as it is , whilst its still on here, i speed type, i dont do gramma, other than the call i made to robbo, who did what, bully me on the phone, called me a ****, then accused me of being a english (exam) plick, we all speed type, i work on multiple forums, make mistakes, we got banned for what, coz = (because) robbo cant accept the fact he ****ed up, with the anger management, pick a new mentor mate, you ar eway beyond net skills, my guys are hooked in to this, read this anyway you like and dont threaten me with violence
I wasn't threatening you atall buddy :)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
is a real person, he frequents swat and heard of this problem, he acted on his own, the initial thread said ip, i questioned it, then was banned, his name is carl, he rang me after being banned, i could not offer any solution as i was banned
Noone really cares anymore, after your last few rants, everybody thinks you are a tw@t, IP addresses nonwithstanding.

swat epoch

Banned
Aug 2, 2007
hence my point

supression this froum is ****ed, we dont like the robbo ass, it gets deleted, cooks you a sell out mate. swat has always been there, no mixed up team bollox just 101% ask the tigers, they currently run 2nd after swat the oldest uk teamm, thanks and kiss me bolloxxxx, se you in the 50 nutz banned again, soon to return to fooooookkkkkk the glass back , southern fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.