Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Summer Series Round 4 17th July

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Fantastic days pumping.. pity about the poxy rain

Top marks to the Care Bears pump squad for having a bash today. Kitsune nabbed :first: & :second: positions, and the pumperteers got :third:. Damn close though with only 1 body count making points difference between 2nd and 3rd place. I'm looking forward to August's game already. Oh and thanks again for the neck shot Andy... you git :D

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Allen keys

Hi All
Someone left a clear container full of Allen keys after the Super 5ives today. They were on the table with my kit but I've checked with the guys I was playing with and none of them claimed them. Let me know and I'll either post them, or bring them to CPPS or the next Super 5ives
Cheers
Rich :)

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Fantastic days pumping.. pity about the poxy rain

Top marks to the Care Bears pump squad for having a bash today. Kitsune nabbed :first: & :second: positions, and the pumperteers got :third:. Damn close though with only 1 body count making points difference between 2nd and 3rd place. I'm looking forward to August's game already. Oh and thanks again for the neck shot Andy... you git :D
Was a great days pump. Many thanks to Sam for guesting at the last moment and to both the carebears and the pumpeteers. I hope to see more teams next month. If anyone wishes to put a pump team in but doesn't have guns, please let us know and we can oblige. We would ask you bring your own gas and preferably a hopper.

GT, always looking to spread the love....just didn't expect it to clock you there! See you next month guys
:cool:

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
A fun day all round! Real props to Kitch for supporting a regular pump tournament, it was great fun to pick it up again! Many thanks to Gee Tee for the beast of a loaner and Kitsune for the open spot.

From the ramping perspective IMO all this tournament needs is a little clarification on the rule book and it would be bangin! Hope to get down again sometime soon.