Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup-air event/training in EAST SUSSEX? (photographer)

ceryni

Claret for lunch? Why not?!
Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
Hi guys

I'm a passionate paintballer but I've been out of it for a while.

Please if anyone has an event/sup-air practise etc. that I can photograph for my level 5 photography final at Brighton University, please let me know. I just need to get out and get some shots, and to get to know a couple of people that wouldn't mind sticking around for 15 minutes at some point to get some non-action shots, something like that.

The Project:

I'm trying to illustrate in images, that feeling before the buzzer, that silence when all you can hear is your heart pounding and your breath in your mask, that split second when all hell breaks loose and it feels like slow motion, when all that matters is the right now :) that early sunday morning feeling that distinguishes us from everyone else, lying in bed, while we are airing and potting up, getting ready for the day :D

PLEASE let me know guys, anyone that can help, I will PM my phone number. I'll be in Morocco on location doing some field work and some more shooting in the Atlas Mountains until the 16th March, but when I get back I will be replying to all the messages that i will hopefully get!!

Thanks!!! :D :p

Last edited:

ceryni

Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
BUMP! ALSO:

I would very much like to play sup-air. ANYWHERE. Can't find a decent site in East Sussex, PLEASE HELP!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
next super 5ives is this sunday mate and im sure he would be fine with it he's a darling :D

Last edited:

ceryni

Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
Sorry I only just saw this!! I will be grabbing my kit from Suffolk and coming along asap, When is the next one now? or is it every sunday?

ceryni

Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
Hmm, I might be able to make it to that one!! We shall see if I can get my kit!

Thanks guys