Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup air in the north east

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
Anyone know anywhere to play sup air in the north east, me and my mates are trying to get into it however we don't know any places nearby to play it.

philipcroydon

Jan 19, 2013
I only know of one which is near Sherwood forest, skirmish Nottingham have just invested a sup r training set up. They charge £10 per person and can supply you paint from £23 a box or BYO.

Just look on trip advisor or their site.

Reactions: UKBall

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Don't think there is any "dedicated" Airball type venue's like skirmish notts or Cpps currently operating in the NE.

Massive attack did have tourny training days but not sure if they still do them.
Pointblank at Croft/Darlington have a tyre field which mimmicks a supair style field and is used on regular walk-on days but it's more of a 3man type size.
Only other place i know of is Prozone over near Annan they have an airball field which they use regulary for training

Reactions: UKBall and RichB

philipcroydon

Jan 19, 2013
Well Middlesbrough is only an 1.5 hrs from skirmish but you can also try bassetlaw paintball in Brentford which is ONLY sup air, nothing else.

They are the same price as skirmish but not sure what paint prices are and what the limit on air fill is (3k or 4k)

Reactions: UKBall and RichB