Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup Air near Guildford

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Well obviously my car has limited seats lol.

Keep your eye out for Samurai's next training date and i will be happy to take a few people down there. First come first serve kinda thing.

I live about 2 mins away from the Uni so its no prob to swing by and pick a few up

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
same thats why im looking :), what year are you?

we could look into starting a small team

Im afraid thats also the date of the last campaign walk-on of the year, ive already said id attend that. But id really like to come in the new year :)
There's already a uni paintball society and they're looking to put in some teams to the NSPL and/or superfives but it's hard to arrange training for carless students with no money generally.

L-Jay

Nov 5, 2008
There's already a uni paintball society and they're looking to put in some teams to the NSPL and/or superfives but it's hard to arrange training for carless students with no money generally.
This is at the Guildford Uni?

chrisearl89

Aug 12, 2008
Croydon/Guildford
yes there is a uni paintball team at guildford uni. Its only just been set up officially, by me as im the vice president of the society there lol. If you go to Guildford (Surrey) uni get in contact with me if you want to represent your uni at the sport :)

L-Jay

Nov 5, 2008
yes there is a uni paintball team at guildford uni. Its only just been set up officially, by me as im the vice president of the society there lol. If you go to Guildford (Surrey) uni get in contact with me if you want to represent your uni at the sport :)
Alas, Im only VI from so to young.