Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup Air / Speed Ball walk on

doogl2810

Nov 13, 2011
Dorset
Does anyone know if there are any sup air/ speedball style walk ons organised in the south? I've played on a number of standard walk on days but I'm looking to specifically get more speed ball experience. The issue is that I'm not really in a position to commit to join a team yet because of final year Uni work so I'm looking to build more casual experience at the moment. Post Uni I'd like to have some experience built up and try and join a team.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

doogl2810

Nov 13, 2011
Dorset
Thanks for the reply. I'm at Uni in Central London but I live in Dorset. Will my lack of speedball experience matter at a training session or clinic do you think?

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the reply. I'm at Uni in Central London but I live in Dorset. Will my lack of speedball experience matter at a training session or clinic do you think?
No... particularly at a clinic, where it's expected you are there to learn. Any Team will have varying levels of experience and everyone had to start somewhere.

What generally matters more is your ability to commit to attend training (time and money) and if you have equipment to participate etc.

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
Hey bud, know it's not speed ball, but we've recently redone one of the sites in Dorset come check it out for a walk on.

But interested to know if you had found anywhere in the area for speedball? Haven't really played much for a few years, as of uni also, never got round to getting into the speedball side while I was at uni so in kind of the same position!

doogl2810

Nov 13, 2011
Dorset
Will do mate, what is the site's name? Speed ball in Dorset seems pretty non existent from what I can find, I'm really just looking for a causal way of playing some speed ball (in a kind of walk on style) until I'm in a position to commit to trying to make a team.