Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Supair Newbie days in Kent

Chilliman

Jan 18, 2009
Hythe, Kent
Will be good to see you again Rowan. It's been a while. Hope everything is good with the new arrival.

How many guys are you bringing, or is it just yourself ?

We'll get a box put by for you.
All is good thanks mate. unfortunatly its just me this time. Marks oncall and Ritchie is still on the sick bench, but think he's coming down at some point anyway.

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Paint

I've been asked to post my request for paint on here so;

Can I get 3 boxes, 1 of which is blaze please for Darren, Wayne and myself.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who came today.

I feel like I have been hit by a car this evening - you know it was a good day training when you feel like that !

Kent Militia: you guys have come on massively since we first saw you in April. I really hope you can keep it going and play a full season next year. I'm sure you will do well and love it.

Aug 10, 2009
Again, it was another amazing day, we all loved it, think it reminded the guys on our team who haven't been attending exactly what they've been missing out on.

I know the feeling, I try to warm up and down properly but there's only so Many stretches you can do after you've been playing snake it's still like taking a beating. Well, that's what I found lol.

I forwarded your message to the team, that's such big compliment hopefully there heads fit out the door on there way to work today lol. We so appreciate it though because we're new to this and it's nice to know when someone with experience thinks we're on to a good thing.

You guys smashed it again, that game you planned with new guys and beat us looked like a clever game, good coaching. be good to play you guys and other teams at the the mini tourny.

Looking forward to campaign.

cueball74

Jul 13, 2009
i think myself ben and wayne all thoroughly ehjoyed yesterday. looking forward to the next one hope to be kitted out by then.

winkle83

Aug 3, 2009
winkle83 great day

had a spot on day thanks for the tips etc cant wait till next time loving my new sport and gun but need someone to cheak bord as dont no what it is thanks again lads and ladie