Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SUPERMAN....slide

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
gdgd its funny how ppl pick arguments out of nothing.

and i dont no **** about techniques thas why i come home after every training session feelin like my arms are gna drop off, because one still hasnt got the technique right

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
and anyway am nt sayin that he wont hurt but its nt gna hurt so much that hes jst gna stop trying it

EDIT ADDED: Andy, youse dangerously close to slipping into text speak and nobody wants to see that happen as it tends to make your posts disappear. TFP:)

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
just dive around loads its really fun and you get used to the pain its just a nesicarry risk, i cant say im too good at supermans i just need to work on them but if you ever get to play on astro turf its so much easier you slide for miles.

sorry im abit drunk

stuart

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Surface

its all about the surface, you do it on the wrong type of surface your gonna get hurt e.g. stones in the ground, thick mud etc etc long grass can be a bitch for your fingers getting caught up in, just when you walk the fields, just survey the area before you get airborne and that will reduce the chances of gettin hurt and give you confidence to do a fast one