Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

superman

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
hi has anyone know how to properly superman espescially into a snake. just wondering as i want to improve my diving.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
youtube then practice without your gun in the garden or at your field, better to mess up and not break your shiny marker, then when you know what your doing start doing it on field, check the dreaded nation for more tips

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Get low before you dive. I leant by watching all the pros doing it in vdeos on youtubs and just copied them.

-James

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Get low before you dive. I leant by watching all the pros doing it in vdeos on youtubs and just copied them.

-James
stretch before you even play. if you dont you will probably get cramp if you do it wrong but if you stretch and do it wrong you should be fine.

ow its keep low and dont drop all the shock to one part your body truy to get as much as you dowbn as possible ( thats what it said on dysected 2 anyway:)

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
i nailed the superman dive in one training session. 1 by some good training. and 2 by NOT diving.

i find it more of a controlled fall. there is always some part of my body in contact with the ground at any one time whilst im doing a superman. diving in the air leaves more chance of breaking yo sh!t or breaking yo self.

pa2k7cup-0349.jpg