Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Superman !!!!!!

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
push off a little more just before your knees hit the floor and stretch out your body so that your elbows hit first. I have the same problem as you, and i keep winding myself, that was the only way i could stop doing it.

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Basically when you go into the dive get as low as you can andgo into the dive, halfway try and flick your legs up slightly and this should get your knees out from underneath you. Remember to flick your gun wrist up aswell to avoid a barrel of mud!

Reactions: Weymouth#19

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
this is what polly told me and it worked,
as your running and you want to superman lean over forwards until your body falls over as if you tripped, and for me when i do it that way i land chest first then knees.
try it and see if it works.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
your problem is your fear of hurting yourself. get over that and you'll get it in no time.

the more you hesitate the more your not going to get it.

and practice with your marker. theres no point practicing your dive if all your going to do is plug your barrel with a couple of inches of mud everytime you slide.

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Make sure your pointing your gun away from the ground, and use your other hand to kind of push yourself along the ground.

Watch the videos of the pro's diving, you will see how to do it properly! But as steeley said, the more you think about hurting yourself, the more likely you are to hurt yourself.

villan49

wolf city union
Mar 25, 2008
yea go down low and the dive with your gun facing up :D works for me and im only 14