Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Superman !!!!!!

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
That video!!! It has nothing to do with his ASA it is a loose regulator that broke off that it why the bottle went flying, let it be a reminded to alway mark where the regulator and the bottle meet so you can see if they ever come loose.....still it was a very bad dive

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
perhaps you folks can help me here.

how can i perform a front/superman dive, without the risk of tearing out a chest line?

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Its more of a controlled fall intill you can do that well, just practice getting real low and getting your elbows to the ground first, then your chest legs last.

+ make sure you look pimp when you do it :)

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Its more of a controlled fall intill you can do that well, just practice getting real low and getting your elbows to the ground first, then your chest legs last.

+ make sure you look pimp when you do it :)
LOL look pimp! Yeah flash them GRILLZ ;)

Try to make sure you slide aswell haha dont want to stop with friction as soon as you hit the deck lol :p

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
i can superman fine, elbows first etc, unfortuantly i dont slide lmao, i tend to stop on the spot and have to crawl into cover :eek:

*let the ripping commence :D*

as everyone else has said though, as soon as you stop worrying about hurting your self, then youll get the hang of it

scoobie123

(2010) Relentless Kidz
just like A-Dawg said, image is everything when your doing a superman .. you gotta look SICK whilst your doin it.. period. But dude, sounds like you aint getting enough momentum - you really need to run fast and dont let up when you go to dive either, cos thats gonna be your push to "glide" along the ground. To practise this I would reccomend you try running and diving faster whilst holding a pot like you would hold your marker... then try it with just your marker and bottle without the barrel then your whole marker, but progress it slowly and you'll get there fella..