Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Superman !!!!!!

iceNichols

Dec 2, 2008
I found you have to just chuck your self into doing it....cant attempt it half hearted! :)
Cheers
EDIT: Damp grass also helps so you can slide properly :)

MTOR

Jul 1, 2009
Inverness
I did it for the first time today! All i need to work on is doing it under pressure

Believe it or not it is easier to do it when someone is shooting at you. Remember not to 'think' about how to do it.... see your move in your head first before you do it then your body will do the rest itself provided it knows how to do it properly ;)

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
When i was learning i ballsed it up over and over and over! and i still do now.. dont think about what your doing once you start to think you muck up.. at the start gate think about what your going to do and on GAME ON! run for it and dive! you soon get it!

dont worry about doing the divers over the snake beams and all that intill you can do a normal superman! usually the supermans over snake beams dont work but look AMAZING when they do :)

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
I didn't learn, just watched some sick PBV videos and thought it looked cool so when I trained next I got my gun and t worked so it looked well dope, so after that I always do it.

When I saw on another vid I saw that someone did it over the snake i did that aswell and it worked, so its not hard you just have to g for it, like everything else in life and paintball.

Apr 17, 2009
lean forward and get as low to the ground as possible but get so low that you fall on to your chest thats what i do..