Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Surprise surpise for Ledzy!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
On Friday night, Elidh, long term girlfriend of Ledz [owner of Planet] organised a surprise 40th birthday bash which was attended by his all close friends and associates from across the paintball spectrum.
Unlikely as it may seem, months of hard work by Elidh in terms of trying to keep it secret from Ledz, was so blatantly succesful as Ledz walked through the door and saw the myriad of friend's faces in front of him.... it was priceless.
It took me six hours to drive up to Manchester thanks to all the roadworks on the M1 and M6 but I can tell ya, it was worth every second of that journey to see Ledzy'z face as he realsied what was in front of him.

I was also able to sneak my vidcam into the evening's activities and grab a few individuals to talk to us at P8ntballer.com and give us their account of what went down at one of paintball's favourite personalities birthday do ..... Unfortunately, it's gonna take me a few days to edit it all coz this morning [Saturday] I also got to interview the man himself after he hauled his entire ass outa bed, and trust me, that took some time.
I asked him several questions that needed to be asked before I was rudely interrupted ... more of that later but now I gotta go put my editing hat on and get to grips with the new software.

I'll have the vids up on YouTube before you know it .... so if you can hang tight for a few days, I'll get on it now ...... I promise you, it will be worth the wait guys :eek: