Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Surrey Area

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Anyone around Guildford area have a scuba tank that they would be willing for me to come fill my bottle up on?

I am willing to pay whatever it will cost you to fill it for me :p

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
the new dawn dive centre is in Send, they will fill a paintball bottle for £5 if you want 4500 PSI.

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Thats where i already enquired :D

You must be really local to know that place. I work about 5 mins down the road from there...

They actually have the right adapter to fill a bottle then yea?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
haha, a quick googles search, and a phone call, told me they do fill our bottles, i was a little worried at first as when i said the small grey ones she replied 'yes the graphite ones' ;) But i got they and they knew what they were doing, checked dates, pressures ETC asked me about the bottle, the usual

I live 20 minutes away, in Oxshott , they have the right fill adaptor yes :D

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Haha ah ok fair enough

The person i spoke too wasn't that descriptive tbh

Thats perfect though mate thank you very much :) Will prob pop in over the weekend and fill up my tank so i can test out my new kit. My 2k5 Timmy arrived this morning :)

nick16

Jan 7, 2011
hi, i am more south than you guys (between dorking and horsham). im about 2 miles from the surrey paintball centre.

is there anywhere down my way that will do refils? ive got a 4500psi.

being a newbie, what questions do they ask wwhen you first refil?

Rebel Tackleberry

Mar 23, 2010
As long as they have the right fittings to fill a paintball tank then all they will, or should anyway, check is that is is a PI approved bottle, the general visual condition of the bottle, the correct working pressure and that it is within it's current test period.