The Home Of European Paintball

Surviving with a mech marker

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Hey
i havent been playing paintball very long about 2months actually but every week.
Iv been going to PBMania every wed night Nr. Darlington Co.Durham PM me anyone from the area wanting details and ill give you the info...anyway i am only 15 and the rest of the players i play against and with all have top notch elec markers and play in big tornaments and everything but i had to play with site inferno. Im not saying i am good but i managed to keep up with the "BIG GUNS" by waiting for them to bob away and setting up so when they reappear i can splat them, it not all that difficult to put a few balls down at them with a mech inferno just pull the trigger fast lol:D I find the best weapon i have is being a fast little sneaky player. I dont actually play properly but i guess you can say im a front player, i wait until the opposition disappear to reload or whatever and i sneak bunker to bunker with out them realises and when they open up to shoot at my previous bunker i open fire on them and more often than not if your accurate and put a few well placed shots at them youve tagged them before they can realise that youve moved and turn to shoot you but if you miss and they turn they hide straight away...Works alot lol!!!!!

Hope this helps me telling you my great fun times over the 2months of me playing lol:cool:

Craig

Good look
heheh

Its called ghosting :)

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
sounds like the 'guys with the top-notch electro markers' don't know how to use them if they can let you sneak around and take them with an inferno.

well played young man, now get yourself an electro and own the field!