Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sweet New Impulse Parts at www.smartpartseurope.com

New bolts

Rob,
We've just taken our first delivery of the new Voodoo Delrin bolts for the Impulse. These babies are absolutely awesome !!!
Check out the site for more groovy products ove the next few weeks.
C ya,

Nick.

ps the Rushers will be up at Simply the best on 12th August, so you can see the mods for yourself if you're there!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Drop Forward

Hey Nick,
Have you got any SP drop forwards in? do you sell Evolution stickers? I'll be in touch soon.

Cheers

Chris:p

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
New bolts

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
Rob,
We've just taken our first delivery of the new Voodoo Delrin bolts for the Impulse. These babies are absolutely awesome !!!
Check out the site for more groovy products ove the next few weeks.
C ya,

Nick.

ps the Rushers will be up at Simply the best on 12th August, so you can see the mods for yourself if you're there!
i'll pass on the bolt, already got a nice red delrin bolt from IPB in america... one delrin bolt aint gonna be MUCH different from another imo. But a nice red bolt pin to match it would be cool... as would a shiny front cap :).

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
Rob,
Order one up and i'll get it sent through to you! Cheers buddy!
order what nick?

i caller SP euro today and was told they're still waiting for the front caps and they wont have any of the red bolt pins i wanted for a month :(. they've got some other colours though.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Campaign

Oh yeah we are definately coming to campaign! Were staying in the same hotel as K2 so come down for some Partay!

CHRIS;)