Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

T-shirt Design Feedback

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Thanks for the feedback guys! Really appreciate it!

Will let you know when they arrive and we can hopefully get some better pics and ones of all the designs!
Not long now i am sure! :D

James

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
after having a few words with people today, we thought about looking into headgear like headbands, sandana's, trucker hats etc.
Do you guys think these kind of things would be a good thing to look into?

Just thought i would see what you guys though.
James

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
could you do custom 1 off headbands, hats, t-shirts and the likes? also could you print 1 off jerseys if the jersey was supplied? just a thought :) if so then what kinda price would we be looking at?

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Hey guys,
Its been a VERY long time but i am just posting to say we are infact not dead.
We are still around but have been snowed under a fair bit with work and blimmin exams.

We have infact got he samples over from hong kong and i am really stoked on them!
I am also currently designing a simple website for users to purchase tops in various colours and look through each design.
So the Imperial ball should soon begin rolling.
Will try and get some 1st hand pics up of the samples but this was just merely a post to let you know we are still in the process of this.

James

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Sorry, me again :)

Just thought i would post some screenshots of the current site in progress and see what you all thought.
I am still to get content on the About and Contact page so they are currently not screened. I do believe i will also be adding a page for Links of those who will be supporting us by selling our clothes etc.
I also think we will be possibly looking into sponsorship but thats still in the pipeline.

James

Designs -

Design page 2 -

Design page 3 -

Larger design page -