Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tanks, Robots, Walkers, paint rollers and that guy who is special

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
A few years ago, when I was playing across the pond in the USA, I was introduced to the concept of 'tanks' and robots/walkers in the game field, where players could capture and use them for set periods of time before either being destroyed or a 'cooldown' was reached.

I was in awe at first and couldn't get my head round it. It lead to many eliminations of myself and other newish players that had never been in a game with such creations. Before them, I only knew of special game characters like the DF terminator.

And just this Sunday gone, I witnessed a friend head out onto a Walkon armed with a makeshift shield and......... A paint roller! He was crazy, taking on 6-7 people with only a shield and roller, them ramping away at his defence. Safe to say, it didn't work well and he still managed to get kills with it.

I rarely see anything creative here, bar the paint roller friend and custom guns. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Who knows

What do people reckon?
Is the UK based games ready and willing for these player made 'vehicles'? Are people ok with them adding to the game field?