Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TEAM AXE'S FOR SALE X 3

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
With the change in 2014 to the awesome Empire Vanquish, we have some old team Axe's that are available.

These are all in my possesion and are ready to go.

First up is a XSV Limited Edition Axe.
This gun is approx 16 months old and comes from a limited batch of just 44 Guns in Europe. This is fitted as standard with the redline foregrip and small barrel kit - The barrel kit has NEVER been used. The gun is used but is in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. Comes in original box with tool kit.

Pictures dont really do this gun justice !!
Price is £375.00 Posted or £360.00 if collected- SOLD TO MITCH91

Empire Axe in Grey/Silver
Used gun that is approx 2 years old but has not been used for the last season due to injury of player. Gun is used but is in excellent condition with no marks or damage. Comes in original box with standard barrel and tool kit.

GREY AXE NOW SOLD.

Lastly a Green/Purple Axe - Hulk Colours.
This was my Spare gun which is 3 years old and started out as a grey gun. As this was a spare it has had little use and was annodised in august 2013. Since then its been used once and then I upgraded the board to the newer shockwave board. Gun is in excellent condition with only a small mark on the top body where you screw the barrel in. Comes with standard barrel and tool kit.

Gun looks so much better in the flesh.
Price is £250.00 Posted or £240.00 if Collected.
OR - WILL DO THIS £230.00 POSTED WITHOUT THE BOX AND SPARES - GUN AND BARREL ONLY.

Prices include postage or can do the reduced figures if items are collected from Grays/Tilbury Essex Area and paid in cash.
Payment is required via paypal as OWED OR YOU PAY EXTRA TO COVER THE FEES - Any issue then check out my most excellent feedback in Xen trader.

All Guns are ready to rock and have been serviced by either myself or teched by John Sosta of Kee/Empire.

Any Questions then ask away and lets get these guns a loving new home.

**Also available our 2013 Empire THT Kit - Please Enquire.

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
These are still available and can be collected in person from either Grays/Tilbury in Essex or will be playing at bricketwood on 23rd feb.

Need these shifted as we now have our shiney new guns !!!

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Wots your absolute bottom inc fees and postage on hulk axe
Price is £250.00 Posted or £240.00 if Collected.
OR - WILL DO THIS £230.00 POSTED WITHOUT THE BOX AND SPARES - GUN AND BARREL ONLY.

This is on the basis that payment received via paypal AS OWED or you include the fees at 5% on top of whatever the sale price is.

**As a note, whereabouts are you based ??