Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Chants

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
ive always been fairly superstitious in the way that if something is going right, keep doing it that way. not changing the routine.
like i used to play five a side football in goal, and wore the same t-shirt until we lost, had it on for about 12 weeks running.
this weekend, we played our first game, we were all psyched up, and went out and won, next game we did a little chant and got ripped off the field. so i made sure we didnt do a chant again.

sounds stupid, but having the same routine for every game is important, and something like this gets it in your head about what you have to do before you go out, or when preparing etc.
im not as superstitious that i put on my left sock then left trouser leg, then left boot, then right sock etc etc or a lucky pair of boxers. thats a completely different matter:eek:

so having a chant may help some of you, but i've never done it, and wont change how i do things. to get myself in the mood i'll bring my mp3 player and put some tunes on before we come on, that gets me going :cool:

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Try something before and after games too , get pumped. Quake have the Quake chant (thanks Ab) but also after plans, walking onto field etc, if one player shouts WORD then they all shout it, sort of turns into a chain of players shouting, you can normally hear it all over the building, stadium etc. Helps me get pumped.
T

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
Originally posted by mike from brum
ive always been fairly superstitious in the way that if something is going right, keep doing it that way. not changing the routine.
like i used to play five a side football in goal, and wore the same t-shirt until we lost, had it on for about 12 weeks running.
this weekend, we played our first game, we were all psyched up, and went out and won, next game we did a little chant and got ripped off the field. so i made sure we didnt do a chant again.

sounds stupid, but having the same routine for every game is important, and something like this gets it in your head about what you have to do before you go out, or when preparing etc.
im not as superstitious that i put on my left sock then left trouser leg, then left boot, then right sock etc etc or a lucky pair of boxers. thats a completely different matter:eek:

so having a chant may help some of you, but i've never done it, and wont change how i do things. to get myself in the mood i'll bring my mp3 player and put some tunes on before we come on, that gets me going :cool:

actually mike, we found the opposite, we chanted like crazy beetches and well, you know :D