Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team P8ntballer.com line-up confirmed

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
she were bigger than me. which in itself, isnt much. but she was also shorter than me, which is somethin, and the two combined to make a short fat minger. but i aint shallow, im sure she was a lovely person. but she sure werent purdy!!!

cant touch this

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
I have just spent the last (at least) 20 Minutes of my life reading this thread.

Good luck to the team because at the moment i think they will all shoot each other out before the other team get a chance ;) :D

Roo, Cooks is my biatch and don't let him forget it, Can I get a WORD :p

Walker, Do you play upfront? thats like me playing upfront, Which I did with Roo a while ago. Damn that was funny, watch out for the guy behind the tea bag, what guy SPLAT. Ohh that guy.

Damn IT. :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
WORD!!!! how is ya Tom, aint seen u for ages mate. u goin to Diablo Cup?
u can watch me get chumped by a 14year old with an inferno....
again
SuperChumpZilla
Cook$

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Tom Tom
Roo, Cooks is my biatch and don't let him forget it, Can I get a WORD :p

Walker, Do you play upfront? thats like me playing upfront, Which I did with Roo a while ago. Damn that was funny, watch out for the guy behind the tea bag, what guy SPLAT. Ohh that guy.

Damn IT. :D
WORD!!! Don't worry Tom I think Cooks knows his place already! :D Now for this Walker thing, do you think you were a better front player than he? Because like you said it was funny when you played. So are you saying it is going to be a flat out RIOT with Walker in the Front? :p