Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team starting help

shadow9712

no, i'm the newest member, but some of them have bean playing about 2 years. we currently have 7 people posibly on the team. we will prob play in all types of tournaments (if any). we all got our own guns. most of us have 2 or three. i think im the only one with 1 gun.

i am the smallest. i also need to know what positian i might be good for. i dont shoot alot of paint and am a very accurate shooter. please help

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
shadow9712 said:
no, i'm the newest member, but some of them have bean playing about 2 years. we currently have 7 people possibly on the team. we will prob play in all types of tournaments (if any). we all got our own guns. most of us have 2 or three. i think im the only one with 1 gun.

i am the smallest. i also need to know what position i might be good for. i dont shoot alot of paint and am a very accurate shooter. please help
Would think the newbie forum would be the better place for this but anyway.

Well if your small, quick and accurate, look to be a forward player. Cant really help you out with the tourney side of things, not really clued up on the yanks tourney structure,

benn0r

Feb 21, 2006
Portsmouth
Well if you've got a tippy with flatline, you should consider playing back, as with the flatline on, it gets pretty bulky plus, you get alot more range and all that.