Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team to join near London/surrey

Louis1

Jul 3, 2013
Hi people I'm new to all this but have a played a number of times and I am in the process of piecing together all my kit. I would like to take this a little bit serious and would like to join a local team for training days and some events. If there is anyone who can help please let me no..

Joe85

Banned
Jul 9, 2013
Are you looking for a speedball team or a Woodsball team have you asked around your local site to see if any teams are recruiting

Superted

Samurai MV
Apr 29, 2011
London
Myself and London samurai are looking to hold a open this weekend at bricketwood if your interested check out our Facebook page
Search for samurai paintball for more info

Or drop me a message through here we can also lend you kit

Louis1

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks for the reply guys! Sorry I forgot to say I'm happy to play speedball or woodsball or both, just enjoy shooting lol. Thanks for the invite to bricketwood Samurai MV can't make this weekend as I played only on Saturday at campaign in cobham, but I. Very interested in meeting up in the next couple weekends. Cheers

Superted

Samurai MV
Apr 29, 2011
London
No worries pal
If your on Facebook find our page "samurai paintball". On our page we will post up about open training days in the future

Thanks
John

Louis1

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks John you've been a big help. Just picked up my new etek 4 today! Happy days