Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team training through winter?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Hi all, as the title suggest's im looking for a team to TRAIN with throughout the winter months!!

ideally at CPPS, or anywhere near the midlands, drop me a message if your open

Thanks

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
Hi Will

Training will be going down most weekends at Cribbs Pro Paintball Centre, off the M5 by Bristol. I myself will be striving to do every Sunday throughout the winter and there are plenty of teams there training who would be happy to let you mix in with so long as you have all your own kit sorted.

Feel free to join in with me and Entity, message Cribbs Pro Paintball Centre or me Luke Williams on facebook and I can let you know when we're training.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Bristol is abit far for me, anyone from around birmingham that could give me a lift down there? or about halfway down?

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
Sorry buddy we are either from Bristol Bournemouth or Reading so it's a bit out of our way! But if you ever got a train down then we can pick you up from bristol temple meads or parkway.

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
we run a monthly open training session if your interested in North Nottinghamshire. numbers attending can vary, but its always fun. get a mixture of teams and individuals coming down. cheers

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
hey im 14 and have played paintball for about a year now and just got a good tournement setup, i would not be suprised if i am to young but how and when would it be aproriate for me the think about joining a team?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
all depends on your skill i suppose, but before you play your going to have to do some time in the pits, quite an annoying job but it gets you in and started! Where abouts you based bud?

Reactions: Care_Bears
Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
hey im 14 and have played paintball for about a year now and just got a good tournement setup, i would not be suprised if i am to young but how and when would it be aproriate for me the think about joining a team?
Hi Sam. you're never too young to give it a try. I would suggest you get down to your local Sup'air venue that has an open training day. most guys/teams will be supportive and help/guide you towards a team that will help you develop. where in the uk are you based?