Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Training....

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Ok read a few threads to get some ideas but I was wondering if anyone has some training drills/games for a large group/team.

Were talking of 10+ people/Sup Air/Barrels/Traffic Cones/Targets..... etc

Now I'm asking for things out of the norm (Zig Zag swiching hands with the cones/Snap shooting/3on1's,2on2's etc......)

Ohhh and loads of Paint :D

Post away :)

EDIT.....

Dohhhh! sorry vicky,

I was asking for any ideas other than the ones listed not for a venue. :) Sorry about the mix up :cool:

I've ben asked to find out a few "different" drills to the norm so were not always doing the same things weekend after weekend :)

vikki

Dec 7, 2003
Reading, uk
www.gvrecycling.co.uk
We have just opened an indoor site mostly for training purposes.
We train with all the things you mentioned except for the cones.
We do all sorts of drills, 1 on 1's, 2 on 2's, targets, snapshhoting, etc and have found we are inproving in our game very fast from doing this 2 or 3 times a week. We do the training for about an hour and play some games after this. We have found it to be very useful.

Vikki

tom9

myspace.com/tombickley
Jul 8, 2003
carlisle uk
Visit site
this is something stu form the kamikazees put together for us
very tiring :D

the patented stu palmer training course in his exact words....

Ok we set up an alley of sup'air from start to finish..

AGAINST THE CLOCK

Step 1: Run like the wind to first obstical making sure you eliminated back target
Step 2: Slide to lay down and eliminated next target
Step 3: Run and slide into obstical you eliminated shoot across field to other target
Step 4: Dive into snake, shimy like the wind to point (a) shoot target, shimy like the wind to point (b)
Step 5: Get out of snake move in to large taco and shoot out back left can target.
Step 6: Mug back laydown
Step 7: Grab flag
Step 8: Hang flag (Stop the clock)

two or three people at a time can try it .....not quite 10+ but gd anyhoo

try it out

tom
team rewind