The Home Of European Paintball

Team Training....

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
You're right, Suicide, I think you're a kid...:D

I suggest that after you pop up and shoot at the "nearest target" you keep your barrel pointed at that target, even though there is an obstacle between you and it. It is easier to move out of cover and shoot at it without having to get your barrel back at the same angle once you have changed that angle. If the barrel is still pointing in the same direction, the correction you need to make when you come out will be slight and you will do it quicker.

Also, try to come out of a different part of your obstacle... That way, if they are out and posted on you, they will have to keep adjusting their aim.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Put your toys back in the pram sonny.

You might find that a lot of people have good advice to give regarding Paintball skillz whether rec or Tournament.

Sometimes the odd sarcastic comment may get thrown about, but best to ignore it, suck it up and take it on the chin. you need to appreciate that a lot of repitition gets posted, so often a little bit of research won't go a miss.

Welcome to the site feel free to participate, but just try and gauge what is being said, and how.

Anything with a Monkey Love sig on, just ignore (I used to be one, until I grew up)!!!

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator..............

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
It's all about muscle memory. I teach physical intervention and students go from not having clue to making moves without thinking in a one week course......... with repitition, lots of repitition. And like the man said........ every wrong rep sets you back. From something as simple as holding your marker right (elbows out of the way, hopper in not out) to being able to shoot on the move without falling over, it all takes practice.
And every new player argues and says........ "but I can......" "I'm naturally........", "I don't have to.........." (I did it myself) but your wrong :)
Accept that now and take the advice your given, rather than waste your first year making learning from mistakes you don't need to make :)

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Accept that now and take the advice your given, rather than waste your first year making learning from mistakes you don't need to make :)
I'm happy to say that over the last year, I've done just that and taken as much onboard as I can, and my game has improved ten fold :).

Interesting about the 10,000 figure, if thats what it takes then I better head back to the training feild again :D