Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
hya, i was jus wondering if any of you hade a team around the manchester area and was looking for new young blood. im 13 years old and quite fast. i have been going to walk ons for a couple of months now and have really enjoyed it. my step dad has been playing for about 15 years and has taught me some good tactics and stuff. i have an e-blade and an angel that i can borrow of him and im sorted with equipment so im ready to get straight in to the team. if you are intrested then please e-mail me at eastie123@msn.com thanks:D

big noah

Jun 11, 2006
ok hey my names noah and im from mineola texas and me and my uncle have been playing for 2-3 years and are trying to start a team also well im 13 also and well yeah....peace::D :cool:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
eastie123 said:
hya, i was jus wondering if any of you hade a team around the manchester area and was looking for new young blood. im 13 years old and quite fast. i have been going to walk ons for a couple of months now and have really enjoyed it. my step dad has been playing for about 15 years and has taught me some good tactics and stuff. i have an e-blade and an angel that i can borrow of him and im sorted with equipment so im ready to get straight in to the team. if you are intrested then please e-mail me at eastie123@msn.com thanks:D

We need some more of this type kid in our sport - young, keen as hell, and sooo committed.
I love this line he wrote ...

'.....my step dad has been playing for about 15 years and has taught me some good tactics and stuff, i have an e-blade and an angel that i can borrow of him and im sorted'....

The US has these kids crawling out of every paintball nook and cranny, I just wish we could nurture more of Eastie and then perhaps we could begin to develop a real player base that had a serious future.

Good Luck Eastie!

Rupe

Jan 30, 2006
Northampton
Visit site
This kids got skills for his age, small and fast a good combo. Just needs some training. Lucky Ba*****d whish i lived near the center of nothern paintball.
Good Luck dude.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Am I the only one to notice that Eastie's original request is from 12 months ago? :eek:

BTW - he now plays for 'full on' and works at my local indoor arena.

EDIT - ...and is now just known as 'Eastie' on here!