Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Lol, this was from about a year ago, and Im all sorted with a team!

Cheers for the comments though robbo (whenever you posted them!), dead chuffed i got a big up from the big man!:p

Eastie
Full on

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
eastie said:
Lol, this was from about a year ago, and Im all sorted with a team!

Cheers for the comments though robbo (whenever you posted them!), dead chuffed i got a big up from the big man!:p

Eastie
Full on
I went up to Ledz yesterday for a few days to have a meeting and during my visit we talked over everything from Nexus to UK Paintball and back again..and then some.

He told me of a young kid, I think he plays for Phoenix, (I ain't sure on this point) but this kid wanted to go to Paris...and I mean really wanted to.
Nothing too surprising there I suppose but this kid sold virtually everything he had to get enough money together to pay for his ticket, hotel room etc.
I mean this kid sold some of his paintball kit, personal objects, every frikkin thing he could do just get his ass over to Paris to play for his team.

Remarkable????

I think it is yes, especially when contrasted against what I have been accustomed to in pro players expecting everything on a plate and then this kid shames us all of us.
He shows us all what playing this sport of ours is really about; it's about commitment and sacrifice for the love of the game.
UK Paintball is littered with people who say they are committed, who say they sacrifice a lot but in reality, they don't and will get nowhere.

After speaking to Ledz about our UK scene and the state it is in, and I'm not using that term loosely, the level of Paintball being played across our domestic leagues is dire.
This has all been well documented time and again in other threads by not just myself but others and I see no light at the end of the tunnel but this Eastie kid and this other kid from Phoenix at least give me hope......it may be a misplaced hope but it's little gems like this that reinforce my much weakened faith in UK Ball.

rancidwill

paintball enema
Jun 21, 2006
loim ragus!
i would wanna start a team, 4 of my mates, we are all 15, i have an ion, and my mates have ions, angels, and an evo cocker e-blade. but we all live right down in dorset.:( , its quite hard to get into touneys cause every1 else is like 20.

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
when i started me and the kids on my team were like that its just the poltics in this country that holds us back how many good kids are turned away because they cant or wont get a new gun every five minuits because that is the gun are team shoots.

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Not help, I trainined with them a few times and when a few people couldnt make Paris I jumped at the chance to play for them!

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
T'was a god training session thanks Ledz was good to shoot the crap and have the crap shot out of each other til the next time ;)

We defo need to help these kids along in anyway we can especially with paintball not getting any cheaper

Now if only i could knock 15 years off me age :rolleyes: