Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Teams an places to play near Sunderland ?

John Dobinson

Jun 8, 2011
Sunderland
Are there any teams and places to train near Sunderland area ?
Im new to Paintball and enjoy it very much would like to find some likeminded people in my area
Thanks
John:):):)

Bigbaddaveyc

Slow Moving Target
Jan 13, 2011
Whitburn, Sunderland
Massive attack in seaham is your closest and in my opinion best field to play, most of the team players I know there are with BZ but their training is all done at their field in Dishforth but there's probably lads around for a lift. Massive are currenty building a sup air field which will be completed in the next month or so ( when the farmer gets his potatoes out of the field) so there's potential for training there as well. Some of the guys from Newcastle Lockdown have also shown interest on the forums / Facebook so potentially they could use the site as well, haven't got a clue about dv8 from Durham but it's hopefully exciting times up north with a chance to play without travelling much.

Reactions: John Dobinson

Rogan

Jul 4, 2011
I'm a Mackem and dying to get playing more too. Hopefully it'll pick up quicker here :)

zendeejay

NCLE LOCKDOWN 2011
Sep 24, 2009
Newcastle
Hi John & Rogan, If your looking for info about Newcastle Lockdown, PM me and i'll give you all I can and put you in touch with hte right people.

Reactions: Sam0412