Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Teams around Windsor?

eNiks

Nov 18, 2012
Hey,
I'm looking to get back into a bit of paintball over next year with my housemates. I played around 4 maybe 5 years ago and haven't touched my gun or kit since. It definitely needs a bit of loving and i was wondering if there were any teams around the Berkshire/Surrey way?

I own an Ego 05 with red and black bits, so any teams with those colors would also go down a treat :D

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
Hey,
I'm looking to get back into a bit of paintball over next year with my housemates. I played around 4 maybe 5 years ago and haven't touched my gun or kit since. It definitely needs a bit of loving and i was wondering if there were any teams around the Berkshire/Surrey way?

I own an Ego 05 with red and black bits, so any teams with those colors would also go down a treat :D
what are you looking to try?
speed ball or woods ball?

Either way pop over to campaign paint ball and we can sort you out, the walk on days are the 2nd sunday of each month.
http://www.campaign-paintball.com/campaign/walk_ons.php

if you want to try some novice tournment speed ball let me know as we train there and you are welcome to come along and try it out and if you like it we can get you into a novice team.

Rax

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Also you have weekend warriors in reading which is a friendly walkon site 1st sunday of the month normally

eNiks

Nov 18, 2012
I'm looking into speed ball. I played in maybe 1 or 2 tournaments back in the day, so i'm happy to jump in at any end of the difficulty spectrum. I have all my own kit to use, just need my air bottle checked, but i don't have transport to get back and forth from events. I'll speak to my housemates and see if they'd like to go to a walk on in January at campaign.

Looking to at least try and go once a month. Oh and would it be possible if my housemate were to borrow a gun?

Last edited:
Reactions: raxable