Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

teams in northamptonshire area

Discussion in 'UK PaintBall Federation' started by thoma jarivs, Dec 1, 2014.

1. thomasbear Member

thomasbear
    Message Count:
    Hello husmann interested in your mask but cant post on your forum page

Second what is the team that operates in mk anyone got a point of contact as i live in milton keynes and would be interested in developing my skills and brake into the world of paintball

2. Scarfaceone Member

Scarfaceone
    Message Count:
    I'm from Brackley. I would like to know where a good Northampton Paintball team is thanks. There's a delta force Paintball place just on the outskirts of Brackley.

3. trigger happy No prisoners, No mercy

trigger happy
    Message Count:
    Scarfaceone ive pm'd you

Bolter likes this.
  4. _d4Mn_ Member

_d4Mn_
    Message Count:
    This thread seems to be a bit old but worth a try. I'm from Corby and looking for a team to play with. I do not necessary want to be a real member of the team as I cannot guarantee my attandance on every training but would be cool to play sup'air again. Have all the equipment and have 3 years tournament experience (well, my last tournament was a few years ago, but would be happy to play again). Since then I played mostly scenarios and woodsball. Started painting more then 10 years ago. If anyone interested to have a slow-moving target in the team :) let me know.