Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Techroom freakshow

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Only shoot the ion, the cocker is a great marker to shoot but with the bolt flapping away in your face it's a tad distracting, find i play much better with the ion.

Also with cocker spares becoming increasingly hard to find and the mq valve almost impossible to replace i'd rather keep it as a working peice of art :rolleyes: than wear out something i cannot replace.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i havent seen ollies halfblock, but steves is soo small, and milled to perfection, and the eion, works flawlessly, if a little funky looking, and i asked bout the hose too, then he preceeded to take the bolt out, in 2 secs, unbeleivable

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
We tested olls cocker or whatever he decides to call it earlier(in the dark).:eek:

Worked first time and shoots fantastic and it's ssooooo light.
We did try to video it on his mobile with a useless led tourch as a light but it's doubtfull it came out any good. Oll might post the vid up when he gets back.

Well done oll, nice job and lok forward to seeing it shoot in daylight.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Hehe, it's in a million pieces at work again today, I took it apart to fit them QEV's but upon testing the steel one with the airline I found out it doesnt work so I'm gonna have to wait untill I can get another one (if you can find another one steve that would be brill).
Upon inspection I can only conclude that it has never worked from the factory, but it is quite an early production one since its steel and not ally and it only has the E logo on one side.