Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tell me about your perfect safe zone...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yup - go visit the NPF. Take a camera. Spend the day. I'd actually encourage you to book in and follow the player/customer process all the way through. Nobody does it better than them, and I've seen them all.

and I would add - Fire-pit.
You need one to burn your trash/boxes, and it will become a central focal point for your players, especially in the colder temps.

Sep 5, 2016
One thing to consider is that at most sites you won't be allowed to build permanent structures.
Yes, I'm waiting for the council to get back to me on various bits including this.
What technically constitutes a "Permanent" building? My intention is to build a few wooden structures raised on concrete blocks, "floating" as such. but tarted up to look decent.
Team shelters, toilet/changing block, office/reception, podium, food area etc

Vorner23

Jun 7, 2016
Toilets can be pretty basic. But what you really need is one's that are cleaned regularly through the day. Get a staff Rota and sign em off, every hour?

You can provide a golden throne for people but it is no use if someone's done a great big Dennis and left it on the seat!

Other than that a covered safe zone with high tables . Viewing zone is great but only really practical for the arena.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Toilets can be pretty basic. But what you really need is one's that are cleaned regularly through the day. Get a staff Rota and sign em off, every hour?

You can provide a golden throne for people but it is no use if someone's done a great big Dennis and left it on the seat!

Other than that a covered safe zone with high tables . Viewing zone is great but only really practical for the arena.
To a degree I disagree with the toilet rota
People need to learn to be human being. Tick lists on toilets are a bit of a 'show thing'

Provide toilet rolls and toilet brushes that have not been there for a year. Occasionally check them, and if you find something nasty then report it

Sep 5, 2016
TBH if I find something THAT bad, im going to get on the megaphone and state that whoever did it needs to "sort it" before we go out for another game!!!

Reactions: Tom

Vorner23

Jun 7, 2016
Ha ha! Didn't mean to derail a useful thread with poop talk! My real point is that many a good site, event etc has been let down by sub par, call of nature facilities .

Adding something else, dunno if anyone has mentioned a burger van could be an easy fix for food. Means no outlay for you, although you can't monetise the nosh that way. Certainly to get started it is helpful.