The Home Of European Paintball

THANK YOU FROM EVERYONE AT BRICKET WOOD PAINTBALL

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
FROM EVERYONE AT BRICKET WOOD PAINTBALL
I Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all the teams and especially the Marshals Scott Peters, Calvin, Bryan Leaver, Richard Payne, Tony Brandon and not forgetting Mr Richard Garnish who stood in the pouring rain today, to give us a great start to this seasons events, the great British weather tried its best, but failed to dampen our spirits even after Saturdays freak storm destroyed our gazebos, but luckily we had a few in reserve, in Div 1 the Cardinals took 1st and 3rd place withRelentless Paintball (khaos) taking 2nd place, then in Div 2 Cardinals took 1st place again with Sabotage Mixi taking 2nd place and the new kids on the block Team Oblivion taking 3rd place, We hope you all enjoyed the day, another thank you toTrevor Kent from HPAC for suppling the air,and Jon Owen of London International Paintball Supplies Ltd for the paint and general paintball sundries, thanks to my staff for their hard work this week, to help get the place ready for this event Bradley Holt,Dan Erman, Samuel JLennon. Jordan Araf Hoque, Casey Dingo Ward, Ben John Holt, i couldnt have done it without you guys. were looking at running another event in Febuary after the sucsess of this one in a run up to the start of the SPL In march so keep your eyes peeled for more info
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE INVOLVED SEE YOU ALL SOON
YORKIE

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Cheers Yorkie and everyone yesterday.

The weather was lovely (NOT) and it was good to get out and shoot the gun after christmas.

Good to see everyone again especially our team and looking forward to the year ahead.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Phil
Redskins.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Huge thanks to Yorkie for organising this! Was another cracking event, especially as a last minute affair. Also huge thanks to Mr Wheeler for guesting Cardinals Whites; was an amazing playing alongside him and we learned loads. My kids at school were well impressed with the shiny trophy too :)

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
While I didn't play, I have to say the effort and attention to getting it all ready on the Saturday was brilliant. We were practicing on the fields there and the set up looked great.

Congrats Yorkie on a successful first round and great to hear a further one is being arranged.

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
YES MATE
A second is going ahead in Febuary ive been told it will be on the 23rd by the powers at be, in a run up to the start of the SPL here at Bricket Wood,in April there may even be an event in March too ;)(y)
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK IN FOR THE FEBUARY EVENT CALL 07968120424
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW