The Home Of European Paintball

The Automag picture thread

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Yeah, gorgeous isn't it :)

This was my 1st U/L 'mag build a few years back ;

Parted it out and was gutted for doing so, I had to build another :)

Laku

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
Yeah, Armada Prime is stupendously beautiful. Just so clean and minimalistic with great lines.

I can see why you'd be gutted after selling that. I'd be too.

I bought pmr UL frame from renie few months back. It still needs to have some pieces anodized and I've yet to decide how to implement few details before I think it's ready for a picture. :)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Yeah, Armada Prime is stupendously beautiful. Just so clean and minimalistic with great lines.

I can see why you'd be gutted after selling that. I'd be too.

I bought pmr UL frame from renie few months back. It still needs to have some pieces anodized and I've yet to decide how to implement few details before I think it's ready for a picture. :)
Can you show I pic of the inside of the frame please as I am struggling to get my pmr ul frame to work on my mag.

Laku

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
Can you show I pic of the inside of the frame please as I am struggling to get my pmr ul frame to work on my mag.
sure no problem.

here are the modifications I made.

This was due to the fact that the trigger "hump" was catching on sear rod and making it unable to slide effortlessly.

I fixed it by drilling and tapping those two set screws you see in the first picture. They prevent the sear from dropping past that hump and the upper is just precaution to make certain that the rod can't climb too up in any situation. You could achieve the same by modifying the trigger like ElPanda did on the pic below.

This is how ElPanda modified his frame.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Damn by the looks of both of yours, I have taken too much off the back of the trigger so the rod just flops around. I need a new trigger and try again.