Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS rd 1, 8th March.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Thanks guys for the great events,

Thanks to all teams in M5, specially evil saint who give us a big nice lesson, and Rebellion and all others who offer us some really nice game to play.
I can't wait until the next one to play all of you again. :)

I've seen So Manc playing some point, I'm **** proud to be in one of your sponsors, your guys are really nice to watch. I hoppe to see your playing again. :eek:

Thib
Just PB

fasteddy

UkRef & Newcastle skipper
Nov 11, 2007
Newcastle
thanks RICH for organising a top days balling!!
thanks REF'S for a good performance!
thanks all the TEAMs and hope to see you all next time!

Big,big,big thanks to BZ for keeping our paint the right temperature and for the performance it brought us! exellent quality every time!
Also really impressed you had staff at middlesborough for us at the shop at 7am on sunday morning to supply us with the paint!! (No job to big, no job to small!)
cheers guys!!

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Thanks to Richie, Mark and the crew, top event :)

Marshalls were spot on again ;).

Pleasure playing with our guests, Rat, Neil, Scooby and Gary who guested for us at different times :cool:

and the other teams in the five man, great bunch of people, everybody was there to enjoy themselves.

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Thanks to Mr Blingham for giving me the games all day it was a good laugh and an interesting field to play.
This event was definitly a step up from the pre-season warm ups, the addition of a retailer definitly gave it a more "professional" vibe. My only criticism is with the referee hand signals (don't bite the wrong end of the stick and think i'm saying the ref's were crap as they did a fantastic job) I was just a bit confused at times as i noticed the X-ball refs' adopting Millennium Calls and hand signals whereas the 5man refs' were using a mix between that and the old PA calls. I think it would be best that all referees used the Millennium calls/signals.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
thanks RICH for organising a top days balling!!
thanks REF'S for a good performance!
thanks all the TEAMs and hope to see you all next time!

Big,big,big thanks to BZ for keeping our paint the right temperature and for the performance it brought us! exellent quality every time!
Also really impressed you had staff at middlesborough for us at the shop at 7am on sunday morning to supply us with the paint!! (No job to big, no job to small!)
cheers guys!!
Got to agree with this massive thanks to BZ a great big massive thanks to them in fact for the amazing paint it show fantastic all day (and led to some hard fought games against the top guns in the Xball) BZNeil you are a legend mate :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think what these guys are trying to do is exactly what we need in UK Paintball at the moment.
We have Chris and Wendy stepping up to the Federation plate already helping change the face of UK event paintball and we now have these two guys snapping at their heels.
Mark has been keeping me up to date in everything they are doing and I just wish there were more promoters like these around because I know if there were, we would be looking to a bight future ahead of us.....

Keep up the good work.......please.....pretty please !