Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the elastic band method

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
wrap an elastic band round your two trigger fingers so its hard to 'walk' with them, then when you get fast with them it'll be a whole lot easier without them :)

Same principal that football players etc use when they run with a small parachute on their back ;)

... I think :p

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I don't like this that much, since the rubber band pulls your fingers inward and is more awkward than helpful. If you have two heavy rings in your bling collection pop them over your fingertips and try it then. It's a more natural feel imo, but the same concept.

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
I use a variation on this method.
Basically, take 2 elastic bands and put one around each finger, then put the other end of both around one finger on your other hand, that way it avoids the problem of your fingers being pulled together.

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
Just thinking about it i took one out my school bag yesterday because i thought i wouldnt need it for anything :p Now i dunno where i put it lol
GAH. i always have them, teachers always take them off me because they end up getting flicked around :mad:
iv stocked up (nicked from my moms work) almost a whole pot full of elastic bands, ner ner, whos jealous :cool:

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
GAH. i always have them, teachers always take them off me because they end up getting flicked around :mad:
iv stocked up (nicked from my moms work) almost a whole pot full of elastic bands, ner ner, whos jealous :cool:
Ah that reminds me lol my mum can also get me aload form her work :p